Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Recommending My Favorites #2

     This week was a busy one, so I was not able to finish reading my book. But I wanted to recommend another vampire series that I love. The Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands, a paranormal romance that I have been reading for years and I recommend them to anyone that likes reading about vampires. The Argeneau vamps are descendants from Atlantians, yes from Atlantis, because Atlantis was known for being so advanced in technology they developed nanobots to cure all diseases in the human body to keep it at its peak condition, so the nanobots fight everything including aging. The nanobots run off of blood to continue working and before Atlantis fell they would receive blood transfusions, but after the fall the nanos gave them abilities to survive, fangs to take blood, night vision to hunt and mental abilities to control humans. I think because the back story is so different from other vamps books is the reason I'm hooked.


A Quick Bite
Love Bites
Single White Vampire
Tall, Dark & Hungry
A Bite to Remember
Bite of if you can
The Accidental Vampire
Vampires Interrupted
The Rouge Hunter
The Immortal Hunter
The Renegade Hunter
Bitten by Cupid (Anthology)
Born to Bite
Hungry for You
The Reluctant Vampire
The Bite before Christmas (Anthology)
Under a Vampire Moon
Lady is a Vamp

*Currently reading: Embrace the Twilight by Maggie Shayne 

No comments:

Post a Comment